Food Allergy Month Food Allergy Superhero Challenge and Contest Official Rules
Food Allergy Superhero Challenge and Completion Contest Official Rules
- The contest is for a $35 Shopping Spree from Allergy Superheroes. No substitutions nor requests for cash value of prize will be permitted.
- Contest is open to legal US residents ages 18 and over. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. (Sorry, Canada, I can’t handle your laws right now.
- Entries will be collected from 12:00am 5/2/18 to 11:59pm on 6/4/18. All times are in Mountain Standard Time. Winner will be randomly selected and announced no later than 6/8/18.
- We will choose the winner by printing up all entries and have one of our adorable sons pick one from a teal pumpkin.
- If you win, we will announce your name on social media, and contact you via email or social media within 3 days of selection.
- Winner must confirm their identity and provide a valid mailing address within 3 days of notification or they will be disqualified and another winner will be selected. So check your SPAM!
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- To enter, complete at least two activities from each category on the Superhero Challenge. Send a picture of your completed Challenge Sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM it to us on social media.
- If you complete two activities per category and earn the rank of Food Allergy Hero, you will receive one entry. If you complete three activities per category and earn the rank of Food Allergy Superhero, you will receive two entries. If you complete four or more activities per category and earn the rank of Ultra Food Allergy Superhero, you will receive three entries.
- There is a maximum of 3 entries per person. The creation or use of duplicate Facebook accounts or other means to generate extra entries will result in ALL of your entries being disqualified. The use of automated systems to enter will result in your being disqualified.
- Odds of winning will depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Allergy Superheroes is not responsible for lost data due to technical difficulties. Nor are we responsible for failures of the mail service, theft, or acts of God or Supervillains that might mess with entry or prize delivery.
- By entering, you are saying that you meet all eligibility requirements. You also agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules with respect to the contest, and you agree to accept our decisions and winner selection as final.
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest if we feel it has been compromised. In the event that such a thing happens, we will, at our sole discretion, choose a winner from valid entries, resume the contest, or start over again from scratch. We will announce our decision in the event that such a thing happens.
- By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Allergy Superheroes from anything bad that might happen to you because of the contest or challenge, in conjunction with the contest and challenge, because of your participation in the contest and challenge, from your use or misuse of your prize, or that happens while you’re thinking about the contest or challenge.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wordpress, Shopify, or any of our other accounts. They are a means to an end, and are not part of the contest.